Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sunshine...Blessed Sunshine!!

We had such an amazing day yesterday!! We woke up to blue sky's and sunshine. I got Tanner dressed put on his shoes and we headed outside. I think the poor kid was in shock!! I put him down on the grass and he just looked at me (with very squinted eyes because the sun was so bright) like really mom you are going to let me walk on my own outside. It took him a few minutes to warm up to the idea of being outside, but he loved it!! I pulled him around in his wagon, we rode the four-wheeler down to see Mike and the cows, we played with the puppy and swept out the garage.
I wish my camera wasn't broken (hopefully I get a new one for my birthday:0) For some reason Tanner liked crawling in the dirt better than walking so by the end of the day he was soooo dirty!! It would have been a great picture!
So, it is a official we are hooked on sunshine and can't wait to get back outside!!!

4 comments:

Katherine said...

I could not agree more! I love that the sun is starting to come out and that we can go outside and play, the first time Hailey got a blast of fresh air she made the most shocked face I have ever seen, she likes being outside too!

The Moss Family said...

Yea! My mom said it was in the 60's yesterday. Now you guys can thaw out.

Janet said...

Your in for it now! From the time they wake up until the time you go to bed, Tanner will want to be outside. No more blogging time! :)

Michelle said...

Wasn't it beautiful? My boys are addicted to being outside. We spend a lot of time out there. I love the sunshine too. I can't believe it snowed again yesterday!