Friday, April 18, 2008

911

I can't believe that I forgot to write about our exciting Friday night! Last Friday night we were just hanging out at home, my mom and dad had called and they were going to come over and visit. So when the doorbell rings I think that it is them and I am telling Tanner "O guess who is here! O Nana and Grandpa are here! yada yada yada" I open the front door with Tanner and guess who it is? Not Nana and Grandpa.....it is our friendly police officer Mike Miller wanting to make sure everything is okay!!! Apparently someone (TANNER) had called 911 and then left the phone off the hook and the dispatcher could not get a hold of us to make sure everything was alright!! Talk about embarrassing!! The joys of a toddler :0)

7 comments:

The Moss Family said...

Man he's starting the prank calling early. I remember calling 911 then hanging up when I was younger. I've had to call it for real three times in the past year. Not for us but for neighbors.

Cali and Travis said...

At least it was only Mike, someone you know well.

Michelle said...

We learned all about 911 when Noah was younger. He managed to call it twice in the same night. We never had a police man show up though. How did your talks go today?

The Moss Family said...

I was going to ask the same thing as Michelle. How were the talks?

Janet said...

Definately starting early. He's a smart boy!

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

I love having Mike in the neighborhood. It makes those kinds of incidents a lot less embarrassing!

Camille said...

Yikes! THis happened to us w/Eli at my mom's old house- luckily they just called us back or I am sure Mike would have been at the door too.
Are you coming to my mom's next Saturday? (See my blog) Tell Chris & Marcel & whoever else if you want.